Services / How we work
Tender Consulting provide a range of services providing help with tenders, depending on our clients’ abilities, confidence, time resources and needs. Services include:
- Writing the tender submission, with input from you
- Ensuring compliance with all requirements and criteria
- Developing company profiles and other supporting documentation
- Reviewing previous tenders, to improve future win rates
- Improving tendering materials and processes, for increased win rate
- Getting you Tender Ready – creating templates and material for use in future tenders
If preparing a tender from scratch, we will typically:
- Study the Request For Tender documents
- Provide an estimated cost
- Gain an understanding of your business, available material etc
- Prepareand provide a first draft of the tender, identifying any gaps for discussion and completion.
- Provide a final draft, which fully complies with all the tender requirements and addresses the Evaluation Criteria, and leaves you confident that you have submitted a professional, competitive and persuasive tender that maximises your chance of winning.
Put simply, we will work with you, to understand or identify what you need and want to project in the tender, and then use our proven skills and method to portray your business, capabilitiesand strengths in a manner that assistsin scoring well against the tender Evaluation Criteria.
(We do not generally provide assistance in costing and pricing in the tender).
We usually work via email and phone, to reduce costs and ensure efficient and timely completion of the tender, and have developed a very effective process for doing this.
Working with Tender Consulting will ensure:
- Expert tender writing
- A compliant, competitive, professional tender and supporting documentation, covering all the bases, with enhanced probability of success
- Dramatic reduction in time and stress in responding to the tender, and more time for you to get on with the rest of your business
- Submission completed on budget and on time, every time
To discuss your needs and how we can help you with winning tenders, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call John Hough on0438 466 006.